When I made this chili for a Super Bowl gathering, guests were amazed at its intense flavor and said that they had never seen ingredients like raisins and cashews in a vegetarian chili preparation. The dish comes together quickly but scores a major flavor payoff. It’s bursting with tastes including its fruity raisins, crunchy cashews and colorful black and cannelloni beans paired with poblano peppers.
A chili like this is the perfect hearty dish for a winter meal– easy to prepare and deeply satisfying. If there is a chili to please every palate this one should delight meat eaters as well as vegetarians.
So pull up a steaming bowl and enjoy but first please vote for this dish in the Sunday Suppery Chili Cookoff. Voting is live at the Sunday Supper Movement Online Community Magazine starting now and concluding (fittingly) on February 27 - National Chili Day! Cast your vote by clicking HERE!
Also enjoy checking out the lineup of chili dishes from the Sunday Supper group.
Beef and Bison Chili
- Bison & Black Bean Chili from It's Yummi!
- Cincinnati Chili from Savvy Eats
- Easy Beef Bean Chili from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Easy Chili con Carne from Manu's Menu
- Gesundheit Chili from Magnolia Days
- Hellfire Chili from Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Hoisin Beef Chili from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Moroccan Harissa Spiked Chili from MarocMama
- Short Rib Chili from The Texan New Yorker
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Chili from Hip Foodie Mom
Chicken, Duck, and Turkey Chili
- Asian Five Spice Duck Chili from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Buffalo Turkey Chili from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Chicken and Bell Pepper Chili from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chicken Meatball Chipotle Chili from Soni's Food
- Gluten Free Turkey Chili from Gluten Free Crumbley
- Kickin' Chicken Chili from Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Low Calorie Turkey Chili from Basic N Delicious
- Olé Mole Turkey Chili from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Quick & Easy Chipotle Turkey Chili from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Shockingly Delicious Chili Mole with Red Beans and Raisins from Shockingly Delicious
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili from Family Foodie
- Thai Chicken Chili from Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- White Chicken Chili from The Foodie Army Wife
Mixed (meat combo) Chili
- Best Damn Chili Ever from Noshing With The Nolands
- Chili con Tres Carne from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Daddy's Favorite Chili from Momma's Meals
- Harlem Meatloaf Chili from Neighborfood
- Leslie's Best Chili from La Cocina de Leslie
Fish and Seafood Chili
- Scrumptious Seafood Chili from A Kitchen Hoor
- Easy Vegetarian Chili with Raisins and Cashews from Delaware Girl Eats
- New Orleans Style Vegetarian Chili from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Vegan Slow Cooker Chili from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Chicken Chili Cheese Fries from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Chili Cornbread Cupcakes from In The Kitchen With KP
- Chili Topped Tater Tots from Ruffles & Truffles
- Spicy Chili Mac from girlichef
Best Wines To Pair with Chili #SundaySupper from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.